LET’S MAKE VOTING A SURE THING.
Join the campaign for a fair voting system in Michigan
A VOTING SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE
It’s simple – let’s make voting a sure thing. Every eligible person can vote and every vote will count. By making voting more accessible, secure and fair, our democracy will better serve all Americans and our laws will better reflect the will of the people. Everyone – Republicans, Democrats and Independents – deserves to have their vote secure and counted.
This amendment to the Michigan Constitution provides a common-sense approach to safeguarding our elections, puts voters first, and removes barriers for working families by:
- Protect the right to vote a secret ballot
- Ensure military service members and overseas voters get their ballots in time for their votes to count
- Provide voters with the option to vote straight party
- Automatically register citizens to vote at the Secretary of State’s office unless the citizen declines
- Allow a citizen to register to vote anytime with proof of residency
- Provide all registered voters access to an absentee ballot for any reason
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of elections by auditing election results.