Let’s make voting a sure thing.
Join the campaign for a fair voting system in Michigan
A voting system that works for everyone
It’s simple – let’s make voting a sure thing. Every eligible person can vote and every vote will count. By making voting more accessible, secure and fair, our democracy will better serve all Americans and our laws will better reflect the will of the people. Everyone – Republicans, Democrats and Independents – deserves to have their vote secure and counted.
A Voting Rights Amendment offers a common-sense approach to safeguarding our elections, puts voters first, and removes barriers for working families:
- Protects the right to vote a secret ballot
- Ensures military service members overseas get their ballots in time for their votes to count
- Provides all registered voters equal access to an absentee ballot
- Allows citizens to register to vote closer to Election Day, as the majority of states do
- Provides voters with the option to vote straight party
- Automatically registers citizens to vote at the Secretary of State's office unless the citizen declines
- Creates fair rules that remove barriers and make voting more secure so we the people are heard on Election Day
Sign up to follow this campaign