A VOTING SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE
Yes on Proposal 3/Promote the Vote helps ensure that every eligible person can vote and every vote will count. Voting and registering are so easy for many that we sometimes forget about the parents working two jobs, the military family that moves frequently, or the farmer who lives far from the polls. This proposal safeguards our elections with audits and more accurate voting lists and removes barriers that can make it harder for citizens to fulfill their responsibility to vote.
Yes on Proposal 3/Promote the Vote provides a common-sense approach to removes barriers for working families, safeguarding our elections and putting voters first, and by:
- Protect the right to vote a secret ballot
- Ensure military service members and overseas voters get their ballots in time for their votes to count
- Provide voters with the option to vote straight party
- Automatically register citizens to vote at the Secretary of State’s office unless the citizen declines
- Allow a citizen to register to vote anytime with proof of residency
- Provide all registered voters access to an absentee ballot for any reason
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of elections by auditing election results.